- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
What Our Clients Say About
Martin Masters Plumbing, Heating, & Air Conditioning, Inc.
I was very pleased and appreciative of the service that Armando provided to me. He arrived on time, completed the work in a very timely manner, and left my furnace room in pristine condition. He explained what he needed to do and showed me the final result. I highly recommend him for his professionalism, efficiency, and kindness. Martin Masters, Inc. is the best - I will always call them for any plumbing needs in my house [...]
David Elias did an exceptional job in installing our new water heater. Not only was he prompt, arriving first thing in the morning as expected, he was polite, very knowledgeable and extremely clean and neat when dragging out the old and installing the new one. I would highly recommend Martin Masters, Inc. and especially David Elias! [...]